This virtual reality experience is interactive as it can be shared with other users who are incorporated in the form of avatars with whom it is possible to speak through 3D audio.
The main challenge of this project has been to develop all the functions and photo-realistic aspects while maintaining optimal performance on all supported platforms. Each virtual reality platform has a specific command design, with different capabilities and distribution of buttons. With this premise, a generic interface has been created which allows immersive interaction within all of them.
Thanks to the multiplatform development provided by Evergine, it has been possible to reduce the specific code required for each platform, allowing the focus of the development on the aspect and functionality necessary for the experience.
The achieved performance has been very satisfactory on mobile platforms.
- Compatible with the main virtual reality platforms: HTC Vive, Microsoft Mixed Reality, Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR.
- Voice communication among the participants.
- Access to live channels of Movistar +.
- 360º content visualization.
- Access to social networks and complementary content related to the content that is displayed.
- Interactive 3D advertising objects within the virtual room for the user to access more information about the advertised product or service.
- Access public and private rooms.
- Custom avatars with facial expressions.
- Photo-realistic environments.